Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Transit Meme

(I know what you're thinking... two posts in one day! How did we get to be so lucky!)

I don't know about you, but I'm a... oh, how shall I put it... meme whore? Yes, that's apt. If someone posts a quiz on their LiveJournal, I have to take it.

And then I saw this one. It allows you to put down every subway system you've ever been on. And it has almost every subway across the world.

Below are my results, updated now that I went to Boston (actually Cambridge) the other week and got to ride the T. (It was very exciting. I'll have to blog about it.)




Got at b3co.com!


Are you interested in doing this? Here's the URL for the little app.

http://metro.b3co.com/

(Note: it's a little buggy. If you add a badge and then take it out, it doesn't show up in the list to add it back in again. Just close the page and reopen it and it should show up again. And for the results in HTML, after you add all the badges, select the "put it on your site" link in the upper right hand corner.)

Feel free to post your results as a comment!

(And sometimes I feel more like Transit Fangirl than Doctor Transit. But I promise, I'll have real content one of these days... yeah...)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home